Casa Hispana Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization run exclusively by volunteers to provide a gathering place for advocacy, education, and celebration while advancing the economic, social, and cultural position of Latino community members of the Fox Cities.
This year we celebrated our 30th anniversary and our awards of more than 275 scholarships contributing more than $250,000 to the educational goals of traditional and non-traditional students.
A brilliant future for the Fox Cities is important to everyone and ensuring support for our Latino community plays a vital role. We want to hear from you as we shape our work toward this goal! We are hosting bilingual community listening sessions led by Dr. Pam Her of Chi Business Solutions LLC.
Our goal is to gather input on the purpose and direction of Casa Hispana around these two main ideas:
- If Casa Hispana did not exist, what is the one reason that you would create it?
- Describe what Casa Hispana will look like in 5 years.
We invite you to participate in the strengthening of our communities. Join us for an upcoming listening session.
- Monday, July 18, 2022: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
- Fox Valley Technical College (Room A170)
- 1825 N. Bluemound Drive, Appleton, WI
- Parking in the North Parking Lot, Entrance 16
- Friday, July 29, 2022: 11:30 am – 1 pm
- Fox Crossing Community Center (Robin Room)
- 1000 Valley Rd, Menasha, WI
A meal will be provided. Please call if childcare is needed.
If you can’t make a session, fill out our online survey here.
For more information or questions, please call: (920) 257-5699.