Casa Hispana is looking for talented, hard working Hispanics pursuing their post-secondary education whom we could financially support via a scholarship to help them further their education.
Application Deadline: March 22nd, 2020 at 11:59 PM (CST)
Our Scholarship Selection Process includes:
- Grades/Academic Achievement
- Ability to Overcome Hardship and Adversity
- Financial Need
- Leadership/Volunteerism/ Extra-curricular activities
- Recommendations from at least 2 individuals (at least one academic)
- Limited to residents of Calumet, Outagamie and Winnebago Counties
- Student (applicant) did not receive a Casa Hispana Scholarship in 2019.
- Students who require an F-1 Visa to study do not qualify to apply for this scholarship.
- Students must be at least 50% Hispanic Heritage.
A minimum of 2 (two) recommendation forms are required. At least one must be academic. You may copy and paste this link, and share electronically with those whom will provide you with a recommendation. Recommendations will only be accepted online.
How to Apply:
You are required to log into Google in order to be able to submit our application (due to needing to upload documents). Use your Google login to fill out this form; if you do not have one, follow the link below to create one. You will receive a copy of our submitted application via email.
Very Important Information: Must Read Before Proceeding
Casa Hispana will only provide a maximum of two scholarships to a student in their lifetime. A scholarship may not be awarded to a student if one was awarded the previous academic year. If you received a scholarship in 2019 from Casa Hispana, you are not eligible to apply this year.
If you have problems filling out the application form, work with your school counselor or others to help you. If you still have issues, then contact us and we will help you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.